Friday 17 September 2021

Troubled




 Troubled

So many of us
Living in places called home
A place where you are supposed to feel loved and cared for
A home free of violence and hatred
A home with no judgments
Yet here we are
Living in homes we want to escape
Dreaming of one day
Creating a place for our younger selves
Dreaming of caring and loving them
They way we should have been cared for and loved
They way we should have been protected from the danger lurking in our own home
We grew up too early
Some are still battling the nightmares
Some are learning to let it go
Some, like me, are creating pieces of art
For others like me
Or is it that we wanna care and love our younger self ? 
                 
                             - Priyanshi Shahi 

My Instagram: @priyxnshii.xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonless Spring

  It was good while it lasted  However baneful it was  However deranged I was  However untrue you were  Still you were my salvation  You too...