Sunday 29 August 2021

Welcome To My Blog!

 

Hey guys! My name is Priyanshi Shahi. I am a 17 years old humanities student studying in ISC board who likes reading, art, coffee, stars, rain, winter mornings, summer afternoons, rainy nights and much more! I am based in Mumbai and have a joint family.


One talent that I wish I had in me but don't is being able to sing. Singing is something very intimate and personal to me. The emotions of singers in their songs is something very exclusive yet evident.

I have always wanted to express myself on the internet and create something where it might hold value but never found a suitable platform to do so. Recently I came across the idea of blogging and thought this might be something right up my alley. Granted that I am agitated, I am also exhilarated to start this journey.

I am planning to blog about lifestyle and a bunch of random stuff. My blog will include topics such as my experiences, things that I am passionate about, poems and more.

Here's a poem I wrote that summarizes who I am as a person. 

        Little Things

I keep loving things, people
People who don't exist
People I create for my own world
Skies, sunsets, songs and stars 
Sight of milk mixing in black coffee
Smell of flowers
Of people wearing perfumes
Of books old
Of cottages in wild
Abandoned letters
Arts and talents
Voices and twirls
People who compliment me
Without even knowing me
Everyday I fall in love
Be it pictures or pretty dresses
A flower or a puppy
Everyday I find love 

Do visit my blog again as I have lots of fun stuff planned.

Let me know in the comments section what more you guys would like to see.

Until next time 
Cheerio!


39 comments:

  1. Yayyy�� nice startt! Loved itt!!
    YOU GOO GIRLLL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy😍 nice startt! Loved itt!!
    YOU GOO GIRLLL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is so good I can already tell your content is gonna be classy af😩🀚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally you did it and it's an awesome start and I loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for thisssss❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. you go girlllll!!! LOVE THIS FOR YOU PRIYANSHI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey blogger I am old friend and I just love the way u express ur feelings in blog❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thanksss <3<3 do let me know your identity tho

      Delete
  8. Omg the poem was elite and relatable af! Keep it upπŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice πŸ‘. Would Love to read more!😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fuckin goooooood, real excited for what you've in storeeeeeπŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸŒ»

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its was realy good eager to read more from u πŸ”₯❤️πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Going Babe keep it up πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg!!! This is soo good...cant wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohooo! Keep up the good work Priyanshi!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is great. Good luck on this and I hope to read more of your works and know about you <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. wowzieeee sweet and calm ( ╹▽╹ )

    ReplyDelete

Moonless Spring

  It was good while it lasted  However baneful it was  However deranged I was  However untrue you were  Still you were my salvation  You too...