Tuesday 31 August 2021

Happy things!

 

Hey guys! This post is gonna be about things that make me happy. I wanted to start off with zestful content so here I am.

Coffee

 Coffee is like oxygen to me at this point. Initially, I used to drink only hot coffee and never tried to explore more variations. But since the whipped coffee trend back in 2020, I experimented with some iced coffee recipes to find the one that suited me. Finally, I did and now I’m obsessed.


 Swings

 I remember being 9 or 10 years old and feeling euphoric when I used to play on the swings. My friends and I would have a competition where whoever went the highest would win. I used to be one of the people to swing the highest. During sunny days I would close my eyes for a few seconds while swinging lightly and open them to find the world looking more vibrant somehow. Even today when I find a swing, I get nostalgic. The garden in my building was demolished to create space for parking which means no swinging for me until I go to a garden which I don't.

 My Groot phone case and my new mason jar

 I cannot express the feeling I got when I saw this phone case on amazon for my M31. One look and I knew I had to get it. If you don't know who Groot is...sad, go watch marvel movies. You'll love it.

 I have been wanting a mason jar for the longest time because according to me that's the best thing to drink iced coffee in. I found the perfect one on amazon. I was as happy as a sandboy when I received it with the inscription of ‘My Love’ on it. I felt like Caroline Forbes. If you know, you know.

I'll be linking these down below if you guys wanna check it out. [Not sponsored]



 

Clean Space

Just because I like everything to be clean doesn’t mean I keep them clean. Be that as it may, on the rare days that I clean my room, I feel like I can get more things done. A clean study setup is a must or else I can’t focus. Also, for reasons unknown, I like to clean when my mom or sister aren't present in the house. 

 

 Finding an empty room in my house

 I live in a 3-bedroom apartment with 8 other people. Finding personal space most of the time is out of the common during this pandemic. But now since my family has started going to work and my sister is away for college, I feel extreme elation when I find a room empty. I am the type of person who needs alone time every day or else I get cranky.

 

 Reading

 My friends who are readers will know the feeling one is subjected to when you turn to books for comfort when you wanna go out but can't. I am hardly ever allowed to go out to meet my friends and barely leave my house except for when my mom does. Reading when I am cooped up in my house makes me feel like being in another world. I was into reading since a very young age but only last year did, I become a proper reader. I cannot recall the numerous times' books have saved me from crumbling.

 


 Stars

 When I used to go to my village years ago, I would find the night sky full of twinkling stars. I would be in awe, but never fully appreciated it until last year. One of my comfort books has given the night sky a very significant role. I did use to admire the night sky before but since reading A Court of Thorns and Roses series, it feels very personal to me. Around 15 days ago I came back from my village crestfallen because my mission of stargazing wasn’t fulfilled since no stars were visible.

 

 Making a poem

 Sometimes I compose poems that make me doubt if I was the one who wrote them. Writing beautiful pieces brings me joy that no other thing can. I am really grateful for the tiny artistic bone in my body. And of course, my best friend who hypes them up so much.

 

 Of course, these are not the only things, the list is too long.

 

 Let me know some of your sources of happiness below!


Groot Phone Case

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08YR49JPX?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Mason Jar

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06Y66TWCC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_D0Q9XDJ8GEE7EJPEMZD9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

 

 Until next time,

 Cheerio!



10 comments:

  1. The Mason jar had me! It came with my love😍 and your writing is beautiful the way u work with words is unexplainable🥺

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome to read and all things are mentioned which I love and the way you expressed is mind blowing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The groot phone case is everything 🥺🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the littlest of things be providin' all the happiest momentssss 😩😩😩💕💕

    ReplyDelete

Moonless Spring

  It was good while it lasted  However baneful it was  However deranged I was  However untrue you were  Still you were my salvation  You too...